Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The #11, has anyone been seeing this or connected it to a meaning in their life?

It started about the end of 2006...I saw the # 11. It started slowly, usually in the time on a digital clock. Then I started noticing it on everything...gallons of gas, receipts, phone #s, license plates, sports scores %26amp; uniforms and so on. After a while, I stared hearing it too. The kid was always 11 yrs old, the money was always like 11 thousand, there were always 11 injuries/deaths and so on.



It really became kinda annoying and the annoyance led me to look it up on the internet. Supposedly this happens to lots of people. The really odd thing is that I have connected it to a guy that means a lot to me - let's call him Jack. Jack and I became good friends about the same time I realized I was seeing 11s. I had developed strong feelings for Jack, but I had to move and friends is all we are.



When this first started happening and I searched it on the internet, the search brought me to numerology. I figured out everyone's # and nobody was an 11, except 1 person...Jack. My jaw dropped!



There have been several occasions when crazy coicendences have taken place with the # and him. I always listened to a certain CD while we were hanging out. The songs are from the 80s but redone with a modern beat. One day, while in the mall, I was having a snack and one of the original songs from the CD came on and I got this fuzzy feeling as it brought back memories of Jack. And at that same moment, I couldn't help the urge to look at my phone for the time...4:11. It freaked me out a little.



Another time is when I was wanting to hear his voice, but not talk to him. We kept in touch through email and instant messaging, but never really talking on the phone, but it had been a year %26amp; half since I had heard his voice and so I called. Jack answered and when no one answered back, he said "hello" again. I just hung up and covered my mouth as my heart about beat itself out of my chest because I couldn't believe I had done something so childish and impulsive. As I looked at the clock...5:11. It did feel so good to hear his voice and I only expected seeing that time.



As I waited in my car one day, I was thinking about that phone call. I never memorized his phone # and so I had looked it up in my address book and as I looked at it, something came over me to add up the digits - like in numerology. I never made a habbit of adding #s, 11s just popped out at me all the time. It was like something was pushing me to do this. His phone #, when all the digits were added, the area code included, added up to 11. I just stared out the window because it was just crazy to me.



I still see these 11s, but not as frequently. Now, it is 23. Which is just driving me even crazier. I swear, anytime I ask someone their age, they are 23. As mentioned with the constant 11s, it is now 23 in everything, in all the # combinations I see. And I have automatically connected this # to Jack because of the 11. He will be that age in 2 years and what that has to do with anything, I don't know. Or it could be his numerology #11 broken down to 2 and my # is 3. -- I actually just thought of that one as I was typing, I never thought to break 11 down to 2.



So, I guess that leads me to my question(s)...



Has anyone experienced anything like this?



What does it mean? Is it a sign?



Was I correct in connecting the #s to Jack or was I just looking for a connection?



Also, I have never watched the movie 23, though I am aware of it and I really don't want to watch it.



Another thing, his name...there has been some crazy moments when I had seen his name just out of nowhere.



ok, enough...sorry if I sound nutty, I am sure I will get some of those comments - haThe #11, has anyone been seeing this or connected it to a meaning in their life?
Ha ha I'm glad I'm not the only one. Except with me, it's the number 2.



My whole life, EVERYTHING has happened to me in 2s - important dates, street addresses, #s of people and pets...everything! In elementary school, I was always #2 alphabetically, and I immediately deemed the #2 my lucky #. And it has proven to work for me~



I agree with you too - all my life, I've seen weird signs/had moments of looking down at the clock/watch and etc...it's so weird. I have actually learned to take all these signs into consideration and seen them as omens...usually just to prove that there are greater forces around me.



Unfortunately, I don't know much about numerology, so I can't help you there. All I can tell you is that it's really up to you to decide how much you believe in these signs. And yes, I also think that you could find some instances where you looked so hard for the number 11 to mean something, as have I - you know, where you kinda think about a certain event too much until you've stretched it out and found strange connections to your number or to something else...yeah, those aren't as special.



Personally...I would believe that the numbers gave you a certain connection to the boy. Gosh, you sound a lot like me when I was younger - those kinds of events happened to me too - I would dream about something, and then months later it had relevance; or I would look up something online and follow this long trail of connections, only to be led back to something else, which led me to something else, which somehow ended up answering one of my questions that I had been curious about...



Okay, so I probably sound crazy now! Sorry if my writing is hard to understand, but I'm just having trouble putting my advice into words - mostly b/c the answer to your question really depends on how much you believe in all this stuff...although it sounds like you do.



I'm pretty sure that the number 11 or 23 or whatever it may be will always mean something to you, even if others think you're nuts. Me, I just think that these strange phenomena are more like the spice of life - they keep things interesting, and they help keep me inspired and help fuel my belief in the unexpected and the unknown.



Hope this helps! Sorry my explanation sucks!

-Pisces2222The #11, has anyone been seeing this or connected it to a meaning in their life?
Wow!

rent the movie Spinal Tap and don't read so much into everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment