Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Need ideas to make ozday special 4 my fiance, Sydney area post code 2560, prefferably indoors, help please?

Hi, I had surgery recently and am taking a fair while to heal, whilst I am healing I am not supposed to get too hot, do any excercise or much at all really. I am also on alot of antibiotics which have made me very sick and tired for some time now. My poor fiance has stood by me through it all and has been getting depressed because we have notbeen able to have much fun. I feel horrible about this, so far I was sick over christmas, new year and because of me he has missed out on alot. Thinking I would be better by now we had tickets for Big Day Out and have been looking forward to going for sometime, but I am still too sick so my fiance has had to go alone by himself today and it breaks my heart! He has always loved Australia Day and getting involved in all the activities, I feel the need to make up for all the horrid times I'ved caused lately and want to ensure he has a great Oz day. However, I am thinking it will probably be very hot so can anyone think or do you know of any ideas for events that are indoors and fantastic? I need to make this up to him, any help appreciated thanks guys peace outNeed ideas to make ozday special 4 my fiance, Sydney area post code 2560, prefferably indoors, help please?
Have some mates around and have a BBQ, some nice cool drinks, that's what's really important to me, is celebrating this country with my best mates and just having a good time in good spirits. I'm not sure how sick you are, but you could research some fun games, There's the plugger throwing one and heaps more! hope you have a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment