Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Does anyone know a semi-transparent myspace 1.0 code that fits the whole white area?

I've looked around, and only find ones that fit the tables or whatever. When I dont use a code, the background to my text is white and only the left and right sides of my layout image show. I'm looking for a semi-transparent opacity code that will cover the white space so that my image will show up.



Hope that was clear :]



Add me www.myspace.com/purplerobotsocksDoes anyone know a semi-transparent myspace 1.0 code that fits the whole white area?
this code should do exactly what you want

here is a link to my myspace profile check it to see if this is what you want it to do http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile%26amp;friendid=448240909



this is the code to use - copy and paste it to your "about me" section located on your profile and click the button (on the myspace toolbar) that ses "profile" scroll down to it, it ses edit profile and it will appear with your about me selection

I

this is the code V

%26lt;style%26gt;

.interestsanddetails td {background-color:white; border:0px; width:0px;}

.interestsanddetails {border:0px;}

%26lt;/style%26gt;



hope this helped all infomation (not the code) was written by me :D





i have changed my background u wont c the code work

No comments:

Post a Comment