Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Brothers and Sisters in Answers. I ask you this?

I would not want to be deleted for ranting,but. There is something i find hard to understand.

It seems we all have computers with a search key. Then why would someone post a question asking for "the area code for Florida" I searched it I cut and pasted it. he has it. But this is not Dick %26amp; Jane or a weekly reader. We all can look up the easy stuff. Now, can anybody explain this phenomena?My Brothers and Sisters in Answers. I ask you this?
What is worse? Asking foolish questions or asking why people ask foolish questions? Which is the greater sin!



Let he that is without sin cast the first stone! But let him not cast the stone at the computer or he will have to buy a new monitor, verily I say unto you.



So people are lonely and/or bored. So they come and ask stupid questions. That's what happen when people merely nibble on the Fruit of Knowledge but not actually learn.
Actually the majority ask questions that they already know the answer - it's only a way to kill the time, brother. Did you get it?My Brothers and Sisters in Answers. I ask you this?
I have to agree with you though. It beggars belief.



By the way, do you know the recipe for lobster thermadore? I can't be arsed looking it up.
If they are not in a hurry, then this answers would be faster. They are lazy good for nothings.My Brothers and Sisters in Answers. I ask you this?
Brother, some people are just too lazy, so we do the work and deliver answers :p
Well there is one phrase that sums this up - "Why have a dog and bark yourself!"
possibly they didn't know?

No comments:

Post a Comment