Saturday, March 10, 2012

I keep getting these weird text messages from a random number?

The number is (111) 044-0104.

I tried searching the area code but nothing came up. I keep getting messages from this number saying completely random things like "hey cutie wanna chat?"and "I'm looking for Mr. right". This has been going on for the past week so i don't think its a my friends joking around. The area code (111) seems kinda strange to me. what should i do?

P.S. I have never put my number anywhere on the internetI keep getting these weird text messages from a random number?
ok. so it seems there is a robot sending these messages or it could be a stalker. what i would do first is call the number up. if they answer, ask them who they are and tell them to stop texting you. if they dont answer or refuse to stop annoying you, tell the cops. it could also be your friends typing in that number on prank dial with text

No comments:

Post a Comment