Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I have a partial residential address for someone living in Mexico and I need the rest?

I have the street address and I know the city, but I don't have the postal code. I tried looking it up, but Leon is a BIG city and I'm not sure which area this address is in. How can I find it?I have a partial residential address for someone living in Mexico and I need the rest?
This answer is a little off the wall, but if you have a Nokia phone they have a quite good Map application that can help you to really find any address and zip code. If you know the zip code and the street name and number then you can easily find it using Nokia maps and get the rest of the information. If you don't then I would go to Mex post office site type in the street name and try plugging in different zip codes. Too bad they don't have a way to access it on the world wide web.I have a partial residential address for someone living in Mexico and I need the rest?
If you don't know the colonia, it'll be veeeery difficult as so many street names are repeated in large cities as the smaller towns that were once independent of a big city get gobbled up by (incorporated into) the big city. So many street names are common place such as Lopez Rayon, Hidalgo, Morelos, etc. I live in Toluca and these street names can be found in many places and are completely unrelated to each other in direction of travel and location. The colonia is very important. If you obtain a copy of "Guia Roji" for Leon, you could look up the street name and see where it occurs and then see if the numerical location of your friend exists for each street. Chances are that the address for your friend does not exist on every instance of that street. Furthermore, some street names are unique, and DONT re-occur many times in a city. You could be very lucky and that would be the case. Have you tried an internet search for email addresses? You could contact your friend that way. There are many ways to find someone. Try to contact a person here in Answers to look at the addresses if there are only one or two. Send them a nice gift for their trouble. Use your imagination! Hope my ideas helped.I have a partial residential address for someone living in Mexico and I need the rest?
Try this link, which is from our domestic postal service.... However it's true that you need to know the name of the "Colonia" (neighborhood) where this street address is located. Otherwise you will see all of the town's zip codes but you won't know which is the right one, as this site doesn't list the streets, just the neighborhoods.



http://www.sepomex.gob.mx/servicios/codi鈥?/a>





BTW, Leon isn't that big..... so there isn't a "Guia roji" (map book) for this town, you could only try searching for an online map and maybe you can identify streets %26amp; neighborhoods there..... but there's no guia roji that you can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment