Sunday, March 4, 2012

My best freind does not want2 be freinds anymore because of an online guy?

ok..i need help...my freind says she does not want to talk to me anymore because she has a boyfreind. well he texted me and i did not recognize the area code. so i looked it up on white pages and he lives in tenesee. so she is getting rid of my because of a 20 year old in college that probably duznt even love her like i did in a freind-ish way. i trust her with my life but i dont know what happened. whenever i text her and try to work stuff out she threatens to call the cops and get my number blocked. how do you know that this guy isnt having sex with another college girl or doing this with multiple girls? i havent slept in two days and ive been crying since she did this, friday nite. i really need some help. and she met him off phonezoo.com which i hate that siteMy best freind does not want2 be freinds anymore because of an online guy?
He will be forgotten in due course, pet. Just let go of it for now, and stop fretting about it. Don't phone or text or anything .... in fact, it's best not to have any contact with your friend for a while. Get out and meet new people, it would be good for you.



And don't come whining saying I want her back .... let it go for now. She'll be back of her own accord if you've been such a good friend. Be a friend to others now. Friendship is shared among hundreds.

No comments:

Post a Comment