Wednesday, March 7, 2012

HTML Guru: Clickable area on button messed up, can't click but a few pixels?

I've been working on this site for a while now, and I'm attempting to code as much as possible by hand instead of letting Dreamweaver do it for me. But I've gotten myself trapped somehow or another. I changed something *but I don't remember what or where* and all of a sudden, buttons started only being clickable on their edges, or on half of them, or etc. I haven't seen this happen before, and in other pages on the same site it works fine.



Can someone take a look at the source code and see if I've made some obvious mistake?



Thanks. I'm a computer science student and ought to be able to figure this out, but I've been beating my head on this for three days and gotten nowhere. Java, I understand. HTML and such, I'm still at the "Idiots Guide" level.



http://michaelsalley.freehostingcloud.com/usermain.php



Thanks.HTML Guru: Clickable area on button messed up, can't click but a few pixels?
What's this %26lt;/t%26gt; biz? where your link is.

No comments:

Post a Comment