Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Someone is calling my phone with the number 704-111-1000 and I don't know who it is.?

I tried calling back but the line goes into an immediate busy signal. I've tried to look up this number and all I get is that it is invalid. Not only am I getting calls like this, but also local calls that cannot be returned. Once again when I try to call back I get this immediate busy signal. (i do not live in the 704 area code)



Does ANYONE know what this could be or has had this situation? Any info would be appreciated.



ThanksSomeone is calling my phone with the number 704-111-1000 and I don't know who it is.?
704 is the area code for Charlotte, N.C. and the surrounding area. However 111 cannot be a valid office prefix in ANY area code. It was most likely a marketing or similar call with a "spoofed" (i.e. fake) ID. It may or may not have come from North Carolina, since the area code might be false too.
OMG REALLY???? That is my friend's phone number! jk. Well, if he only called once, then it could have been an error. But, does he (she ; it) call multiple times? Did they talk to you? (More info needed)Someone is calling my phone with the number 704-111-1000 and I don't know who it is.?
Yes I get those calls all the time and hate it!!!

I also try to return the call but it says the number is invalid too.

You can try to call your phone company and they might be able to block it.
It might be an automated network that called you. My phone number was from someone else and I keep getting calls that should go to her.Someone is calling my phone with the number 704-111-1000 and I don't know who it is.?
it wasnt a real number lol. i doubt anybody has the number 111-1000 hahahaha
`well i have no clue

No comments:

Post a Comment