Saturday, March 10, 2012

What's your elevation above sea level?

Here's a funny story.

I needed to know the elevation of the town Rachel Nevada.

Instead of looking it up online, I called the Restaurant:

775 area code

Little A鈥橪e鈥橧nn: 729-2515

The waitress who answered the phone said 4970 strait away.

I guess they get those phone calls alot.What's your elevation above sea level?
6 feet above sea level here in Cape Coral, FL
One mile above sea level here. Guess where.What's your elevation above sea level?
Right on sea level - Rhode Island - always smell salt water - fabulous!
about 5 ft 9 when standing on the beach near me!What's your elevation above sea level?
About 6,200 feet above sea level.
I'm at sea-level, on the greenwich meridian, close to the equator. Kind of like ground zero.
635 ft
1400 ft at Indiana, Pennsylvania
I'm about 5,500 feet above. ABQ. NM.
0. salem, MA right on the ocean.. smell that ocean air every morning... and the seabreeze cools me down!











(HA, my real estate is better than yours!)
111' Sacramento, CA
About 6,200 feet above sea level
+80cm (I live in the Netherlands)
2 to 10 metres.
734
5 Feet Below - New Orleans

No comments:

Post a Comment