Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Just heard tornado sirens, should I be worried?

I went into the garage to get something and heard the faint sounds of tornado sirens. It's been raining but not thundering. I looked up my zip code on the weather site and checked the news stations and there aren't any warnings. Since there aren't any warnings for my area, should I be worried?Just heard tornado sirens, should I be worried?
They could just be severe weather sirens, but i would just get in your house anyway. If the wind grows very strong then get down to the lowest point in your house that has no windows. If that doesn't happen, just stay in your house and be ready.
Unless there are very violent wind gusts blowing outside of your house and a funnel cloud coming from the sky, I'd say you don't have much to worry about. (There's a small chance it's the nuke sirens but that's doubtful.)Just heard tornado sirens, should I be worried?
Hard to say for sure--could have been any number of things you heard--but I'd get indoors and turn on the tv/radio and keep a close eye on the weather anyway.
It could be a test? Hopefully your local news station is qualified enough to be in the position of warning people that they could potentially die. lolJust heard tornado sirens, should I be worried?
no you shouldnot be worried .. all is well dear . do not take tension for nothing
  • infiniti g37
  • vance and hines
  • baltimore inner harbor
  • game of thrones book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment