Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Random people have my number and won't stop calling?

People from New York are calling my cell phone and I have NO CLUE who they are. I don't even live close to New York..at all.

I told one of them my name (first name)so they would shut up and accept the fact that they have the wrong number but they called about more than 20 times asking for a "Vanessa" and threatening me if I don't give the phone to her or some crap.



Now I'm scared because they know my first name..which is not really that bad since it's unique and they probably won't be able to figure out how to spell it but it still scares me.

The lady said that she had "Vanessa's number" aka my number in her cell phone for months now so I'm really confused.

Another person from New York called me too with the SAME EXACT number as me except for the area code.



Can the first people look me up or something? I'm scared. I don't even know why I told them my name but I was hoping they would stop calling once they heard it. I guess that didn't work..

Should I call tomorrow and change my number with my carrier? Or do my parents have to call for me?Random people have my number and won't stop calling?
If you have smart phone(Symbian) use this application. It will block unwanted calls.



http://full-ngage-games.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>



or contact your carrier and ask them whether they provide call block service.Random people have my number and won't stop calling?
Well you could always block those numbers that call you and itll automatically ignore them or you could probably set it up so that only people in your contacts are allowed to call youRandom people have my number and won't stop calling?
damn, that sucks

but you shoudl call them back and say hey baby

and make some crazy werid talk to show them you've got bgame
you'll just have to get a new number, that's the best thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment