Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What zip codes are the nicer areas of Long beach?

My husband and I are orginally from California, but a couple of years ago we moved to Michigan cause we wanted a change, and because my parents live here too.

My husband has been offered a job in Long beach, but he doesn't want to live there. do you know the zip codes of the nice areas in Long beach, so I could look up housing? Also what are some citys nearby that you recommend that would be close to LB?

thank you!!What zip codes are the nicer areas of Long beach?
My zipcode of 90803 is nice and I love my neighborhood. Look at the websites below for a break down of 90803. I think you'll see it's not a ghetto.



If he hates Long Beach so much than try neighboring Seal Beach. What zip codes are the nicer areas of Long beach?
If your husband does not want to live in Long Beach may I suggest looking in Lakewood, Cerritos, Westminster, and slightly further away La Mirada. All nicer, relatively safe areas. If you have children all four cities have good school systems.What zip codes are the nicer areas of Long beach?
Just stay south of 7th and west of Cherry and you'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment