Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Does anyone know who's making these calls and why?

You know "The Call" by now. It comes when you least expect it. You get it on your home phone, your mobile, and at your office. The area code doesn't look familiar, but you pick it up anyway.



And then: "This is your last warning. Our records show that your vehicle's warranty is about to expire," says the prerecorded voice.



It's very annoying and I'm sure it's a scam but what are they up to?Does anyone know who's making these calls and why?
I'm on a no call list but get mail to that effect. My car has been out of warranty for about fiftten years so I know its just someone trying to make a buck.
lol idk i get those all the time too..Does anyone know who's making these calls and why?
Dunno dont have it in Australia
I hate these calls and I always seem to get them even though I am on a do not call registrey ( bunch of CROCK ) the last one I got I spoke to one of the representatives there a ( real person) and CUSSED him OUT made me feel better but I still get the calls sometimes on my cell phoneDoes anyone know who's making these calls and why?
WHY IS EVERYONE LOOKING AT ME??!?!?!?
lol...yeah! only i get those calls on my work phone. sooo annoying. telemarketers suck, so i just hang up the phone immediately
I think it's kind of funny because I don't own a car. I don't answer numbers that I don't recognize, however. They leave a message, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment