Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Someone texted me a scary text and I don't know what to do?

Okay so about a week or two ago I got a text that said something like "We appreciate you making the right decisions" it was from a random number from a differnt area code, i thought it was kinda weird but I just shrugged it off. Today I got another text that said "We would like you to make good dedisions. Don't think we aren't watching you closly" It really freaked me out and i had someone look up for me what the area code is and it is somewhere in Nevada and I live in CA. I texted them back asking who it was and they didn't reply I called the number and it's a text only number for an app on an ipod or something. Idk what to do but I'm really scared!Someone texted me a scary text and I don't know what to do?
someone tht knows ur number is just pulling a prank on you. Yes there is an app for an iPod touch tht you can txt cell phones and it gives u a random number to text from.Someone texted me a scary text and I don't know what to do?
It's probably a prank... probably randomly generated your phone number. Uh, but to make sure, check your credit card transactions often.... just in case.Someone texted me a scary text and I don't know what to do?
Call the police they will track the number and arrest him right away .. its ok they are there for you
I think its a prank app on an iphone and if it is its just sick, otherwise contact the authorities.can't go wrong doing that

No comments:

Post a Comment