Saturday, March 10, 2012

Where are some good safe areas to rent in memphis?

I just git accept into the early childhood development americorp program in memphis, TN. I have been reading up alot on memphis and looking at places to rent. The first time i looked up places i was so shocked and excited with all the cheap places i found to rent. I mean i live in a place in ohio that is low rent and really nothing to do and the places i found in memphis are the rent prices here some of which that are cheaper and i was amazed considering that it is a huge city i was expected much more higher prices but now it has hit me that maybe im looking at bad areas in memphis that are low rent cause of the terrible and dangerous neighborhood. The job i have is in the szip code area 38107 so i would like to stay as close as i can to that area cause i may not have a car so would like to be as close as i can to my job so cost of transportation wont be as high. Any help anyone can give me will be greatly appreciated thank youWhere are some good safe areas to rent in memphis?
I can't give you an answer without knowing more about you, but i can tell you that 38107 is one of the worst areas in Memphis in terms of crime and Memphis is one of the most crime ridden cities in the country, so basically if you live in 38107, you will be living in one of the most unsafe places in the United States.



If you don't want to buy a car, then i suggest you find an affordable place downtown. it is easy to catch a bus from there to anywhere. Try zip 38103 and others in the downtown area.



Email me when you find a place and i will tell you what I can about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment