Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weird calls from 12-digit numbers?

I have been getting frequent calls from various 12-digit phone numbers in the past month. This most recent one has me slightly worried though. The number that called my phone was 243-991-582787. What worries me is that 991 is also part of MY cell phone number.



They called me at around 5:15AM this time, and when I picked up, all I could hear was the sounds of people talking in the background. I called back, and asked who they were. They refused to tell me their name and they denied having made any calls at all, then hung up on me.



When I looked it up, the area code is from Zaire.



Should I be concerned at all? And how on earth could they have gotten my phone number?Weird calls from 12-digit numbers?
Becarfull thay could be stockers and waching you . Just be carfull .Weird calls from 12-digit numbers?
It could be a telemarketer calling your phone or it could be a person just using a spoof card to call. With the spoof feature,you can make any number appear on caller ID.Weird calls from 12-digit numbers?
TELE -FKN-MARKETERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment