Saturday, March 10, 2012

Where do I look for, for someone to design a website that I want to make? PLZ HELP!10 pts!

Okay so i have a business that i'm getting ready to start up.



I need to find someone that can build an amazing web site for me. I mean really great quality with all the extras.



I need to find someone around 96080 area code. So please people. Help me find a web site designer.



Thanks,



p.s. EASY 10 point if you figure out my stuff and send a like or information.Where do I look for, for someone to design a website that I want to make? PLZ HELP!10 pts!
My company designs websites for flat rates, and we are usually the cheaper of the professional website design companies.



We are not near the 96080 area code but we can have payments mailed or credit cards billed whichever you want to do, and we have exceptional customer service. You can check out a few examples of our work along with prices and even hosting options here:

http://www.zero3computers.com/websites.h鈥?/a> - information page

http://www.zero3computers.com/pricelist.鈥?/a> - our prices



If you have any questions about designs or time please feel free to contact us from our site. We provide almost anything you will need, and if we don't we will try our hardest to get it for you.



Good luck on finding a website designer and starting your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment