Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Why can't I get DSL in my area (Houston, TX) - Revised?

I currently got an answer from someone who specified about other services that can be offered for me area.



The thing is. There is no DSL ISP that is in my area. I have looked through EarthLink, SBC, Verizon, and so many smaller DSL companies that I have desperately looked for in months past.



Thus this is why I'm asking this sort of question. Why exactly is there no DSL services in my area? Don't you think it's a little odd that no DSL is offered near me.. and only 3 miles away from my house people are able to get services I cannot.



And I've been using dial-up for years now. And I'm more than ready for an update, but cable is too expensive for me at the moment, which is why I've been question about DSL so often.



Thanks for anyones help in trying to help me understand just why exactly NO providers are in my area.



(It's the 77064 zip code area and the 713 area code)Why can't I get DSL in my area (Houston, TX) - Revised?
There can be several reasons for your problem.



You might have an older phone line that hasn't been optimized for DSL yet. You might be a little too far away from your provider's central office. Finally, there just might be some glitch in the provider's database of locations, in which case I would contact them directly and ask for an explanation. Good luck!Why can't I get DSL in my area (Houston, TX) - Revised?
u can get dsl by satelite and is offer by Directv the name of it is Directway and u can get Dsl access anywhere of us.. so if u want it jut call them and they will set it up for u :D

No comments:

Post a Comment