Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Someone called my cell phone and I can't figure out the phone number [help me please! I'm not phone savvy.]?

I don't know if the person used *67 and this is what happens or what, but...



I got a call during school a couple weeks ago. After school, I checked to see who it was, and it was a number I didn't know. The area code was 701, which I looked up, and it's a Las Vegas code. [I don't think I know anyone in Las Vegas!] I tried texting them to see who it was, but apparently it's a land line. So then I just let it go.



Just today, during school again, I got TWO MORE CALLS, and of course I didn't answer them because I was in class. IT WAS THE SAME NUMBER!



Well, here's the weird part: Ten minutes after I got the third call, I actually called the number back in the bathroom. Apparently...THE LINE IS DISCONNECTED.



I'm confused :( Now I kind of want them to call back again because I want to know who it is.Someone called my cell phone and I can't figure out the phone number [help me please! I'm not phone savvy.]?
This has happened to me and it has been a telemarketing company. they use telephone numbers that you can not call in on. next time answer the call if you can and ask that your number be removed from all of their call lists.Someone called my cell phone and I can't figure out the phone number [help me please! I'm not phone savvy.]?
Probably a prank call. They put in a random number and if it rings, then they know it's someones' number so they do it again.Someone called my cell phone and I can't figure out the phone number [help me please! I'm not phone savvy.]?
Thats happened to me before.. and it's probably some like company calling you.. i answered one time and it was that. don't freak out.. just ignore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment