Saturday, March 10, 2012

How to change blogger background image?

I have looked up several places to try to find an answer for this but I can't find any tutorials that give code examples matching the ones in my blogger account. I am using google's blogger with the template ethereal. I want to add a simple picture so that it repeats as the background. The tutorials I find keep saying make sure it's the "body" area but there are a lot of "body" tags throughout the entire template and more than one "background" tag as well so I'm not sure which area is the one I need to work with.

This is what my codes look like:



--------------------------------------鈥?br>
Blogger Template Style

Name: Ethereal

Designer: Jason Morrow

URL: jasonmorrow.etsy.com

--------------------------------------鈥?*/



/* Variable definitions

====================

%26lt;Variable name="keycolor" description="Main Color" type="color" default="#000000" value="#000000"/%26gt;



%26lt;Group description="Body Text" selector="body"%26gt;

%26lt;Variable name="body.font" description="Font" type="font"

default="normal normal 11px Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif" value="normal normal 11px Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif"/%26gt;

%26lt;Variable name="body.text.color" description="Text Color" type="color" default="#666666" value="#666666"/%26gt;

%26lt;/Group%26gt;



%26lt;Group description="Background" selector=".body-fauxcolumns-outer"%26gt;

%26lt;Variable name="body.background.color" description="Outer Background" type="color" default="#fb5e53" value="#fb5e53"/%26gt;

%26lt;Variable name="content.background.color" description="Main Background" type="color" default="#ffffff" value="#ffffff"/%26gt;

%26lt;Variable name="body.border.color" description="Border Color" type="color" default="#fb5e53" value="#fb5e53"/%26gt;

%26lt;/Group%26gt;



I am guessing it's the last paragraph there that I need to work with. If it is, could someone please just edit the codes with my new background image in it, so I can go and paste it into my template? I would appreciate that SO much!

This is the url for my image: http://img823.imageshack.us/i/50172948.jpg/

Thank you for your help!How to change blogger background image?
I don't see where the image would be changed for the background.



Backgrounds:



How to add/change background Image In Blogger: http://bloggerstop.net/2008/12/how-to-ad鈥?/a>

How To Change Background Image In Blogger: http://www.splitdecisionz.com/2008/02/ho鈥?/a>

How to use a background image for your blog: http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2007/10/how鈥?/a>



Ron
  • harry potter games online
  • channel 5 weather
  • tess gerritsen
  • round table pizza menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment