Saturday, March 10, 2012

Moving to Orange County Orlando, FL help? Is it that bad?

I'll be attending the International Academy of Art and Design this summer and I'll be moving to Orange County Orlando next month.

The apartments I'll be moving into are called Millenia West it's on S Texas Ave and it's near an Americana Blvd.

Apartment Area code: 32839

International Academy of Design and Technology Area code: 32809



I've heard really bad things about the area but I'm hoping it's not as bad as it seems. You know how some places have certain streets that you just don't go down? And certain streets that are a little safer... is this area like that? Is S Texas Ave one of the safer streets?



I've already paid money to hold the apartment and the lady says that other college students live there... so if other students live in the apartments can't be that bad right?



I hope I haven't made a terrible mistake...



This is the apartment that I am getting ready to rent out



http://www.berkshireapartments.com/realp鈥?/a>



The location should be on the website too...



I seriously hope I haven't made a mistake... I've grew up in a ghetto up north and I've seen the ghettos in Florida as well, but these apartments don't look as ghetto... And it seems to be set back from the rest of the neighborhood... Is it that bad?

I'm currently in West Palm Beach and over here one side is really ghetto and the otherside (where I live) is very nice. Hopefully Orange County is like that too...

I mean that's where the International Academy of Design and Technology is located, a college wouldn't be located in a really ghetto area would it? ...I was looking on Google maps' satellite view, and the area looked very decent... kind of like a small town...



The apartment is about a 20 min walk from the school...

I don't have a car

...I think I've made a huge mistake... :'(



:(Moving to Orange County Orlando, FL help? Is it that bad?
Ruby, call them, tell them you're afraid of the area now, and see if you can get your deposit backMoving to Orange County Orlando, FL help? Is it that bad?
The place you want to rent out is almost next door to the jail. Crime is high in this area it is close to OBT Orlange Blossom Tr. Rio Grande area is known for crime. You will be living alone? Call up the school they might know apartment complexes that are closer to the school.



If you can visit here for a day or two to check out the place and other places so you know what you are getting yourself into.Moving to Orange County Orlando, FL help? Is it that bad?
You will be moving to the Absolute Worst Place to live. This area has the highest crime rate in al of Central Florida!!!! The shootings are a daily event in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment