Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How can i find a free health clinic in my area?

I live in Sacramento, Ca and need to find a free health clinic for my boyfriend who doesn't have health coverage at all. He gets kidney problems a lot, especially when he doesn't take or drink cranberry pills and juice, I do my best to make sure he drinks them as well as fresh lemon juice but i haven't seen him much lately because he's been working everyday all hours of the day and week so his problem has been coming back because he hasn't been sticking to those things. Any websites i can look up in my zip code or something like that?How can i find a free health clinic in my area?
You should contact your county health department. Google whatever county you live in followed by health department and they should set you up with a low income healthcare. Usually it is for those who are really sick or have frequent health problems so he might be able to qualify. You can also contact health and human services to get some references.How can i find a free health clinic in my area?
TMI!

Anyways, try calling your local health department. If they don't offer something, they should certainly know who does.

No comments:

Post a Comment