Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do you put a picture in the display name area on myspace?

like a make a picture of my display name and i uploaded it on photobucket and i got the code but when i look at my profile it shows the code??

how do you put a picture up like other profiles??How do you put a picture in the display name area on myspace?
I just saw a generator for that on freecodesource.com, here is the direct link for it:



http://www.freecodesource.com/index.php?鈥?/a>



Lucky you I just seen it answering someone else's question lol. Have fun! I'll be using it too!How do you put a picture in the display name area on myspace?
Ummm..For your display name..You can't do that..you can onlii do that for your 'Headline'
  • driving school
  • valvoline instant oil change
  • pearson prentice hall
  • qdoba coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment