Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Im being harrassed my 10 different people... in 8 different states?

This morning, I decided to check my phone, as I always do. It says 10 missed alerts. There are 10 similar texts from 10 different numbers. All the texts said 1 of 3 things, which I won't repeat here. I looked up the state area codes, and the list goes as follows:

California

Ohio

Florida:Monroe County

Arizon

Dominican Rupublic

Minnesota:St. Paul

Minnesota: Saint Cloud

Florida: Monroe County

Arizona: Prescott

Tennessee



How is this possible if I dont know anybody in these states, and their texts basically said the same thing? What do I do?Im being harrassed my 10 different people... in 8 different states?
No I think this is a bit more serious than that. Call the police, they can track the numbers and find out what the hell is going on! It's a bit more than a coincidence to be honest, don't delete the texts keep them on there if you canIm being harrassed my 10 different people... in 8 different states?
ignore it, if you dont answer long enough, they'll think the number's wrong or something.



if it doesnt stop, contact your service provider, they should be able to do something like block these numbers from your phone



you could change your number if more and more people tried contacting you





its possible that someone that has your number made fake accounts online, and gave your number to several people after making them mad

No comments:

Post a Comment