Saturday, February 25, 2012

Any Answers? Im just curious?

I've been having this cell phone number calling my cell, and I don't know who it is and I know its long distance...I can look up the area code. I don't know if there is any free cell phone lookups...it would be sweet...but Im sure there isn't...is there another way to find out who is calling me? I don't want to pick up and find out that wayAny Answers? Im just curious?
i had some people call me from the other side of the country. even if i pick up and tell them wrong number they still call.. so what i did was set up my voicemail box and made a greeting. "You have reached 'name' please leave a message".. and when they called again (same area code) i let it ring or decline it and go it voicemail.. after awhile they stopped calling.. it might work for you.. might not.. worth a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment