Saturday, February 25, 2012

How do I block a number that keeps calling me?

Okay... so this number who I have NO idea who it is keeps calling me and i looked up the area code and it says they live in Florida... I just answered the phone and they said "hey lindsey! i saw you on the internet and thought you were kinda cute! I'm 16!" so I just hung up. Please tell me how I can block his numberrrHow do I block a number that keeps calling me?
Many phone companies provide a call blocking service. You may have to add this service to your phone line for a nominal monthly fee:



"One of the most straightforward services is call blocking (*60); subscribers simply specify the numbers they want blocked, and when those numbers call, the phone doesn't ring. Callers receive a message telling them that their call has been blocked."



If the calls are coming in over a cell phone, then add the number to your phone list and assign a ringer of "no ringer" to that phone number. If the person does call again, you won't know it until you see it on your missed-call list.

No comments:

Post a Comment