Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Can somone do a favor for me???

Some number called me and I looked up the area code and it is from Kansas! I don't know anyone from that state.



Can anyone call this number for me and find out who it is? I can't do it myself cause I'm over my minutes. It's 1-785-890-8855



It's probably a telemarketer or something like that but just in case...Can somone do a favor for me???
i called from my work line and it said it was discon...so its probably a telemarketer
Why would we waste money on a long distance call, for someone we don't know?Can somone do a favor for me???
sorry I cant why dont you just let it go it will be fine.
its a disconnected number.Can somone do a favor for me???
I live in Kansas, the 785 prefix is from Lawrence Ks, %26amp; the # your wondering about is a pay phone! Probably a wrong # I live about 45 mins from there
I got a call from that same number this morning, when i called back, it was a disonnected number, and i live in va and I also dont know anyone in Kansas
Dude!!! I got the same call and they left a harassing voice mail and I got very pissed off. They must have hacked into my phone and knew the name of my friends list.
  • map of idaho
  • california academy of sciences
  • prentice hall textbooks
  • cheesecake factory locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment