Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What should i do a young woman called me and was cryin and.....?

told me that she just found out she was pregnant and she need to talk to somebody i talked to her for 2 or 3 min then she said i am done and hung up i looked up the area code the call came from new hampshire that is about 700 miles away from meWhat should i do a young woman called me and was cryin and.....?
thats hilarious! i'll have to try that next time i have a secret鈾モ櫏
I think the woman is very helpless . you need to talk to her About Their up coming baby.

Why she want to hang up .Who is responsible for this.



She can talk to her family about this .



You can take address and go there .What should i do a young woman called me and was cryin and.....?
try calling here back she may need someone to listen to her.She sounds like she is young and not happy about that good luck god bless
Marry her is the child is your is not your leave herWhat should i do a young woman called me and was cryin and.....?
thats crazy awesome! you just helped someone through something..god im gonna start calling random people and telling them my problems when i need someone to talk too!

No comments:

Post a Comment