Saturday, February 25, 2012

A number I don't know just called and...?

They called 3 times. I picked up the first time, and they said Hello is mr. and mrs. _____ (my last name) there? And I just hung up. They called two more times, I ignored it. They left a voicemail. The voicemail was sort of unclear but I heard "Hello please call me at this number mr and mrs. _____, I have a question for _____ (my name).



Why would they be calling MY phone and idk what to do, should I call back...? I'm 16 btw so it's probably not anything important?



Also it wasn't a prank call cause is it was an adult talking, and it was in my area code.

i looked up the phone #, and it said some ladies name.A number I don't know just called and...?
Er, if they got your name correct, the reason they are calling your phone is because they want to talk to youA number I don't know just called and...?
Tell your mother that it's happening, and she will have the police look in to it.A number I don't know just called and...?
Call them back if you think its important. If not then ignore them. Nobody can force you to answer!
  • california academy of sciences
  • publishing companies
  • acura tsx
  • mbusa
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment