Saturday, February 25, 2012

What wireless carrier has a 290 exchange with a 304 area code in West Virginia?

I am trying to send a text message from my Yahoo e-mail account and I keep receiving a message that the number is invalid. I found a list of the wireless carriers that work with Yahoo, but I don't know what carrier the number belongs to. Its 304-290-####. I did a reverse look up and because I can't pay for all of the info, all I found out was that its from Morgantown, WV, Monogalia county. Is anybody from that area that is familiar with the cell phone exchanges?What wireless carrier has a 290 exchange with a 304 area code in West Virginia?
I don't think cell phones in Morgantown begin with 290.. Some land lines begin with 290 there, though, so I don't know what's going on with your problem lol.
  • calculate percentage
  • flight simulator games
  • boston market menu
  • vegetarian diet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment