Saturday, February 25, 2012

I have verizon wireless - will individual texts out of the country show up on my phone bill?

I texted a random number as a dare, and it happened to be out of the country (as I found out when I later looked up the area code). I know that I will be charged extra for an out-of-country text, but I was wondering exactly how much info on the text will show up in the bill. Specifically I want to know if the number I texted will show up, if the contents of the text will show up, and whether or not the time of the text will show up. I honestly don't want my mom asking too many questions about it. I have a 500 text plan if that means anything.



Thank you :)I have verizon wireless - will individual texts out of the country show up on my phone bill?
On the phone bill it will just list the international phone number with the date and time the text was sent. Of course there will be a fee. The actual message will not be shown on the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment