Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Did he give me a fake number?

I was at costco today and this really attractive man who worked there, asked me if I wanted to sample some hand lotions. I said yes and we really hit it off. We were flirting pretty obviously. We said our goodbyes, I walked away, but a few minutes later I decided to go back and ask him for his number. He seemed pleased to give me his number, and he told me his full name.

He said he moved here from Mississippi and had only been here 3 days so his phone number still had the Mississippi area code of 662.

At the end of the day, I decided to text him, I said "Hi, this is Samantha from costco haha" and I got a text back that said "Who is this?" and I said "Do you remember me? We met at costco today. Is this (his full name)?" and the person replied with "No its not".

but when I looked up the area code on google, it is in fact from Mississippi.



Did he give me a fake number, or what? I'm pretty sure I wrote down the number right, because as I was writing it down I was saying it outloud to him.

I also can't find him anywhere on facebook or myspace. Did this guy lie about his name too? What's the deal? :(



If I return to costco and ask him for his number again, would he think I was a weirdo or something? I don't know what to do, I liked this guy a lot.Did he give me a fake number?
you can either a) ask the person if they know someone by that name b) go back and see if he gave you the wrong number or c) forget about it. if you go back and he gave you the wrong number on purpose you can comment on his maturity or if he gave it to you on accident you can get the correct number. if he gave the wrong number to you on purpose, nothing is really lost on your part. there are plenty of guys in the world youre going to like. also keep in mind that not everyone has facebook and myspace. weird i know but true. this is one of those "youll never know until you try" type deals.
ok he is lien to you about everything so what you need to do is let him go. dont call that number or text it. if you see him at costco again walk right past him and dont say anything!!!! not even hi!!!! just get what you need to get and avoid any conversation with him.Did he give me a fake number?
he's probably some secret spy!! and had to giv you a wrong number. and mayb eif you go back there he wont be there b cus he's a spy..lmao naw i think u shld go bak and get it again n tell him wat happnd with the last number....
sometimes you could miss the number and write something else. or he could of gave you someone elses number because he couldnt think right since he likes you.Did he give me a fake number?
Girl even if it isn't he obvisously playing games if he gave you the wrong number. Move on your thinking to much about it.
simple misunderstanding im sure id try to go back and get it again im sure he didnt lie to you go abck and see what happens if it happens a second time then hes lying
go to costco and see if he accidentaly gave you the wrong # if so get the correct one if he did it purposly get mad at him
You should go back and return that half carton of milk you have. That would make look less like a creep.
He gave you a fake number cuz your a slutty little whore...
Go back and say that you called him. If he says you didn't, tell on him to his manager about poor service.
No, 6 and 2 are real numbers
i would go back and see him again and tell him wtf???? he might of lied!!:(
The thing about text messages is that you don't know who you're really talking to. I've definitely had times where I left my phone somewhere and a buddy took it and responded to whatever was on there just to mess with me. You can't see or even hear the person, so there's know way of knowing.



So what I would do is wait a little bit longer for a response. Maybe tomorrow you'll get a message from the guy apologizing that his friend or brother or whoever sent that message from his phone. It's happened before.



And if that's not the case then I would just go back and talk to the guy in person. Talking face to face is the best way to go, it could have just been some kind of weird mix up. And if it wasn't, then at least you'll have closure on the whole thing.
Hmmm, he was a SALESMAN!! I am a salesman, i get paid to be nice %26amp; flirt, it sells more merchandise. I get asked for my number on a regular basis. I always give them my wife's number accidentally on purpose, %26amp; I text her and tell her immediately... Hey baby cakes, I had another young chick flirting with me, she has your number, be easy on her. LOL, a lot of people think that's mean... I don't, for crying out loud I AM AT WORK, do not fool with me, I am trying to support my family %26amp; I have a wedding band on? What are they thinking?
well, there is a probability that he lied to you. i think he was trying to be polite by giving you his number. maybe he really would love to give you his number but there might be constraints that are not letting him be familiar with you. its like the movies you see maybe he was with someone... there are a lot of reasons why you couldnt get through. however, if you are really interested in this guy, you should totally give it a try again and things will get more obvious and clear.

good luck ;)
You could always return to Costco and pretend to shop, and if you see him just casually be like, "Hey, I tried to give you a call the other day..." or something like that so it doesn't seem like you're being some crazed girl.
  • jeopardy game
  • harcourt math
  • red robin menu
  • palladium ballroom
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment