Saturday, February 25, 2012

Looking for a dial up provider?

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good dial up provider for area code 715. And that is good. I have been looking and havent found anything..Looking for a dial up provider?
go to this website and put in you address.....see who is the best provider in your area!!



http://www.whitefence.com/





earthlink.net still as dial-up!!Looking for a dial up provider?
If you want a simple, no-contract and inexpensive ISP, I recommend www.basicisp.net. If you want a service that charges more, but has more frills (more software, more e-mail addresses, etc...) then I recommend going for one of the bigger companies (PeoplePC, Netzero, etc...)



If you have dial up right now and it's painfully slow, then the problem might actually be your phone lines or any of a long list of issues. Anyways, I work for BasicISP.net and have been impressed with the company ever since I came on board. I ran a check and BasicISP has lots of numbers for the 715 area code.
  • sonic electronix
  • traffic school
  • chucky cheese
  • peterbilt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment