Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I have got a card on my gate from a company called HDR Investigative division, now what?

I have gotten a card like this before and called left a message but they never replied back. I live in the Hesperia, Ca and I checked online but there is no HDR company any where near where I live (the given phone number had the same area code). It looked like a legal company since it has the scales symbol on it. Plus I even checked the online yellow pages ... and nothing came up relating to where I live, legal services, or investigative. I even went as far to look up the name Sabrina Ford and nothing came up in any of those categorizes either. I think that its some kind of a fraud. What should I do next???? Does anyone know anything about this company or name?? PLUS the phone number given was to a cell phone and not some company phone either.I have got a card on my gate from a company called HDR Investigative division, now what?
Get a new gate?
Holy crap I just got the exact same card O,o on my mailbox and theirs one on someone elses mailbox a few blocks down the street

Report Abuse

I have got a card on my gate from a company called HDR Investigative division, now what?
Did you ever figure out what or who this is.. I have received one and I am curious myself.. but not willing to call them back.

Report Abuse


It's actually a repossession company. They are sent by your lender to collect whatever property you have failed to pay on time.

Report Abuse

I have got a card on my gate from a company called HDR Investigative division, now what?
I'd do nothing. It may be a process server or someone trying to sell you a security system.
HDR means Hounds, Dogs, and Rats. Ignore them. They want to sell you something or steal something.

No comments:

Post a Comment