Saturday, February 25, 2012

My ex-boyfriends' friend keeps texting me?

Its been two hours now and the heat is still going on. I had to actually look up the area code to see who it was. She keeps going on bout my ex saying how great he is, how fantastic things are, and just awful rude stuff. I honestly broke up with him because I didn't LOVE him and he had mental issues that I couldn't handle. I have a right to do whatever I want.



So, what to do here? Can you block numbers from mobile phones?My ex-boyfriends' friend keeps texting me?
yess ummmmm some mobile phones depending on the brands and the carrier does have blocking of numbers ummmmm if not then tell her your gonna file a police report that wil work tell her if he is sooooooooooooo great then why dont she take him for herself and leave you alone

No comments:

Post a Comment