Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Did he give me a fake number?

I was at costco today and this really attractive man who worked there, asked me if I wanted to sample some hand lotions. I said yes and we really hit it off. We were flirting pretty obviously. We said our goodbyes, I walked away, but a few minutes later I decided to go back and ask him for his number. He seemed pleased to give me his number, and he told me his full name.

He said he moved here from Mississippi and had only been here 3 days so his phone number still had the Mississippi area code of 662.

At the end of the day, I decided to text him, I said "Hi, this is Samantha from costco haha" and I got a text back that said "Who is this?" and I said "Do you remember me? We met at costco today. Is this (his full name)?" and the person replied with "No its not".

but when I looked up the area code on google, it is in fact from Mississippi.



Did he give me a fake number, or what? I'm pretty sure I wrote down the number right, because as I was writing it down I was saying it outloud to him.

I also can't find him anywhere on facebook or myspace. Did this guy lie about his name too? What's the deal? :(



If I return to costco and ask him for his number again, would he think I was a weirdo or something? I don't know what to do, I liked this guy a lot.Did he give me a fake number?
You've pretty much got it right... here are the possibilities:

1. You didn't remember the number correctly

2. He gave you the wrong number accidentally

3. He gave you the wrong number intentionally (for whatever reason)

4. The phone system is messed up.



If you happen to see him again, and he acknowledges you, tell him you think you made a mistake with the number, and apologize for not calling. Could he give it again please?



Enter it while you are standing there, and press dial. Tell him that way he will have your number. (you should see him silence his phone)
If he told you his number, and you're sure you wrote it down right, then unless he forgot his number, yes, he gave you a fake number.Did he give me a fake number?
Well i think he did gave u a fake one... not to sure but it's the only reasonable reason... and if u do see him in costco u shouldn't ask for his number again cuz he obviously not into u (no offense) but person have different likes... i hope u get through this
It sounds like he did give you a fake number. And I'm wondering what that's about? Like why would you flirt with a woman and then give her your number if you weren't interested. Why the game?



Whether you go back to the Costco's or not is up to you. But if you do go back, find him in the store but don't approach him. Act like you don't see him but make it possible for him to see you. If he approaches like Hey I never heard from you, then you can say I think I took your number wrong and give him your number this time. If he calls you then you know he's really interested.



But if he sees you and goes the other way or acts like he doesn't, then you'll know for sure that he plays games or just wants to sell his products with a little flirting on the side.



Good luck.Did he give me a fake number?
why would he do that? if he hit of well with u???

idk, but i think he forgot his number.

go to costco and like u went there for some other reason and pretend that u happened to see him and then talk to him ask him like u just remembered something about his number.

but c'mon girl u just met him.... u shouldnt get so worked up
Another Episode of "As The Stomach Turns"...

Obviously you are either very young, naive, and trustworthy of strangers or maybe all three, and a tad desperate...

How many more times are you going to fall for all this doo-doo..?

Rachelle in High Heels
the next time you go make sure he sees you say hi read his Response and leave

No comments:

Post a Comment