Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What should i do about this guy?

when i was on vacation and got home earlier today if anyone wonders. well i met this guy my age. both 19. he's at least 5 months older then me to be exact. he seemed cool and we talked a little. hung out during the party the resort was having last night. he came to say bye to me this morning and told me hes only like a half hour drive from where i live. he gave me his number and said "call me sometime if u want" i've been giving it some thought and not sure if i should call or forget him. i looked up his area code and he was telling the truth about that. it would be cool to have a boyfriend or at least a cool guy friend after not having one for so long. last guy i knew he cheated on me so i dumped him. this new guy kind of sparked my interest but i don't want to make another mistake and get hurt. my best friend says i should try getting to know him. and i won't ask my parents because they aren't worthy right now. not even living with them. because of family problems.What should i do about this guy?
What's wrong with calling him up, hanging out and being friends? If it goes further, great; if not, oh well. I never understand why people think they have to decide right away if someone is dating material when they don't even get to know them first.

No comments:

Post a Comment