Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What should I do with my Sport Cards?

I have over 4 thousand baseball, football, basketball, and golf cards. What should I do? Take them to a shop? My area code is 92584 if you want to look up a shop for me(Best Answer option).What should I do with my Sport Cards?
Well I hope you know which cards are valuable so if you decide to sell them they can give you what they are worth. I would keep them as long as I can and keep up with there value. I regret in selling my cards I had about 6800 cards myself. I knew what I had so I sold the valuable card for what they were worth and the other cards were sold because most of the cards came in a full deck. they were gave me $8200 for all my set I sold them because I need the money. I should have kept them a little longer some of the other cards would have be worth more be it was a fare price.

No comments:

Post a Comment