Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Brother's cell phone question........?

For some odd reason he keeps getting phone calls from unknown people from like northern states, Massachusetts and somewhere else close to there...I've looked up the area code as to who's calling his phone..they call every now and again everytime I'm home from school.



How would you block numbers on a sony ericsson phone?Brother's cell phone question........?
Cell phone numbers are sometimes re-used.





I had one once that called al the time. Never answered it because I knew it was no one that wanted me. Finally I answered it and the person had the number from someone that use to have the number. They were apologetic and have never called again.Brother's cell phone question........?
If your brother doesn't want the calls he should let his provider know about it and they can fix it.Brother's cell phone question........?
you cant block #'s
Why dont you answer it and see who it is?
  • bully dog
  • jdm
  • eragon book 4 release date
  • chucky cheese
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment