Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the country code for calling the USA?

Ok so I am in Canada, and I have a friend who lives in the United States. He doesn't have a land phone, he has a cell phone. I normally have no problem calling him from home, I just dial 1, then the area code of his cell, then his cell number.



But my phone is currently not working so I need to call him from a pay phone. The pay phone didn't recognize the number, and said it needed 1+country code+ area code + number.



What is the country code for calling the U.S? I looked up Hawaii's area code and it said 808. Would that work?



Thanx for your help!What is the country code for calling the USA?
001 = international dialing

1 = US country code

NPA+NXX = person's tel. numner



SOOOO



I guess (001-1-555-5555)
1What is the country code for calling the USA?
A simple google search can answer that for you



btw its 011 then 1 then xxx-xxxx
1 followed by the local area code (like your 808)What is the country code for calling the USA?
1 - (area code) 1 2 3 - 4 5 6 7
its 1-then area code-then 3 numbers- then 4 numbers
00 1
You have to press 011 before dialing, then press 1, then 808, then the number.
001 for US %26amp; Canada





If you're calling from abroad



enter first the ( Country Code + Area Code without 0 + the telephone number)



For Mobile ( Country Code + Mobile Number without 0)
1 then the area code then the number that's done
1-_ _ _ - _ _ _ - _ _ _ _



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment