Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sketchy Girl Problem Help!!!?

ok so i a met this girl on the internet and we have talked. she is really cool and all. the first day we met she sent me some pics of her, she looked to be about her age and was really pretty. we have dirty talked (dont judge me) and on the 2nd we did that i stupidly asked for a dirty pic, she sent a clearly fake photo of an ***. after me pointing out flaws about her argument, she admitted it was a fake. i decided to take it way slower. we traded some more pics and she sent me ones of the same girl so originally sent. she talks like someone her age, everything about her is like that. she gave me her number, i looked up the area code and it was from where she claimed to live so i beleived her, but she lost her phone so we dont text on IM. now here is when it gets sketchy, this time she asks for a pic of me with my shirt off and she would send her in a bra, i say yes and do it. she sends a picture of boobs about her size but its only the boobs no face to body just the boobs in a bra, she says a friend took it a while ago. i really like her and dont want her to end up being a fake, but like what should i do or what should i do P.S. my plan would be to ask her to go take a pic in a mirror of her pointing a pinky and if she sent me one of her doing that she has to be real, what should i do/belive!Sketchy Girl Problem Help!!!?
DONT INTERNET DATE

No comments:

Post a Comment