Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How is it possible this phone number can call me. Read details.?

I got a missed call to my cell from (506)220-05468



How is that possible?

When I called the number back it says the number is out of service, disconnected, or changed.

I looked up the area code and it's from New Brunswick, Canada.



This is sort of creeping me out...How is it possible this phone number can call me. Read details.?
Maybe a scam or something.. i wouldnt call the number back anymore.How is it possible this phone number can call me. Read details.?
Dont be freaked out, its just a wrong number or they somehow got your number. If you keep getting calls from weird numbers you can call verizon (or the police or FBI seriously) and get your number restricted or they can find the exact person calling you. muchos luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment