Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A number I don't know just called and...?

They called 3 times. I picked up the first time, and they said Hello is mr. and mrs. _____ (my last name) there? And I just hung up. They called two more times, I ignored it. They left a voicemail. The voicemail was sort of unclear but I heard "Hello please call me at this number mr and mrs. _____, I have a question for _____ (my name).



Why would they be calling MY phone and idk what to do, should I call back...? I'm 16 btw so it's probably not anything important?



Also it wasn't a prank call cause is it was an adult talking, and it was in my area code.

i looked up the phone #, and it said some ladies name.A number I don't know just called and...?
if That was me the first thing i would do is ask your parentsA number I don't know just called and...?
Unfortunantly, phone numbers get sold. If you signed up for a discount card at the mall or put it on an application they're sometimes sold the other companies. Put your number on the donotcall.gov website, and the next time the person calls answer it or hand it to your parents.



Since you're unfamiliar with them, tell them to kindly take you off their call list and that you don't have any business with them. You can report the number to donotcall.gov as well. They're likely trying to sell you something.A number I don't know just called and...?
sometimes you can look up the number online, just put the area code and the rest in the search bar at google.com and see if others have the same complaint. It's more likely a telemarketer. Or someone looking for someone that also have your name.
Ask your parents if they know her

1) if they do awesome problem solved

2) if they don't call back and say "I think you have the wrong number sorry bye"



Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment