Saturday, February 25, 2012

How do I block or look up someone?

For about a year now some jerk has been texting me randomly, but with quite frequency, and it's really starting to get old. He says offensive things and some are actually hurtful. When I call he doesn't answer, when I use another phone he hangs up as soon as I say something. It's starting to drive me nuts.



So, here's what I need you for. How do I terminate him?



I know he knows me because he says things only someone who's in my school could know. And he pretended to be someone else I was already in a tiff with, so he's close enough to my friend group to be able to at least hear what's going on. The area code is also for my town, so that's almost certain.



Does anyone know of a site that could reverse look-up a number? I really can't pay because I'm only 16, and I don't want to have to get my rents involved. All I need is a last name or address. I want to confront this kid, no violently, but at least so he knows he should stop.



If that's not possible, how could I go about blocking the number entirely? I'm a Sprint customer, so would I just have to log in online and add it to a block list?



Thanks everyone who read this!How do I block or look up someone?
if he is calling from a cellphone, there is no way of looking up his number. The best thing to do is just google his phone number. That might help you.

As far as blocking him, call Sprint %26amp; tell them you want to block that number. Some phones are able to block numbers, most make you call the carrier %26amp; have them block it. But if you do block it, he might just call from another phone!!!
  • infiniti g37
  • fun girl games
  • greek salad dressing
  • baltimore restaurants
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment