Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is there any way (besides calling and asking them who they are) to find out who was the last person to text me?

I got an incomprehensible text message yesterday morning and didn't read it until now; all I know is the number in my area code. I know it's a cell phone number because it's a text message. Is there a way besides calling the person and asking them to find out who they are? Kinda like a reverse phone look up but for cell phones/texts?Is there any way (besides calling and asking them who they are) to find out who was the last person to text me?
*67 them and ask with a weird voice who they are. Or maybe have a friend or family member call. good luck!!Is there any way (besides calling and asking them who they are) to find out who was the last person to text me?
Get someone else to phone from a different number!
  • google crome
  • infiniti g37
  • ohio
  • window tinting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment