Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is it possible to search for a cell phone number on the internet if you have someones name?

Is it possible? are there any free searches that do this?

Basically here is the problem I was gone for 8months and didn't have contact with anyone moved back and asked this persons cousin for her cousin(someone that is very close to me) number and she didn't give it to me but i saw the area code and she told me the person moved to a different state and told me the name of the state and I came back home and looked up the area code and it didn't match the state she told me the person moved to. The person I am looking for their cousin really doesn't like me so they will not help me get the number. I am just trying to find a cell phone number because the person is a cell phone type and usually doesn't have house phones. I have tried all the people searched I can find and haven't found anything nothing at all! I just really care about this person and unfortunately I was gone for a couple months and came back and they moved and we lost contact with each other but I would like to be back in contact like a phone number or something. thanks.Is it possible to search for a cell phone number on the internet if you have someones name?
here u go buddy, (it is my hope you use it wisely - - - If you are a stalker/potential stalker, please read on self hypnosis, and look up on Tony Robbins videos - - - his literature has the potential to assist you!)



Disclaimer:



* * * FOR THE RECORD YAHOO or to WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, this information is available thru the internet - - and I am simpy providing an avenue for the author of this question * * *



Questions poster: "I HOPE YOU READ THE ABOVE", as your IP and broadband service provider are being cache (logged in) at all times.





So if you got nothing to fear/hide, here you go:



http://www.cellphoneregistry.org/





P.S. Alternatively, try: myspace, facebook, twitter, eblogger, photobucket, flicker, and you tube to find this person.

No comments:

Post a Comment