Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Repost: Any parents heard of this site?

I posted this question last night but I didn't receive too much in the way of help:



My kids told me about this site recently and I am wondering if anyone has heard of it? When I try to pull it up I am automatically sent to a search engine:



www.dimsumsara.com



I don't know, they said that they were calling this number that is attached to it as well:



13430500090



and I got this number does not exist when I tried it as well as when I did a reverse look up. The area code is unfamiliar to me as well. Probably my kids playing a joke on me.Repost: Any parents heard of this site?
have you checked myspace? there is something there also . if you typr what is www.dimsumsara.com in google it will show there.Repost: Any parents heard of this site?
You must have something wrong. It sounds like they are pulling your leg. Why are you so concerned about this?Repost: Any parents heard of this site?
the site doesnt exist and the phone number wouldnt either, just by looking at it 1-343-050-0090 (the second set of three would never start in a 0) but i tried calling it anyways. i think they are just playing a joke on you. clever kids.
What's the big deal? It doesn't matter. The "website" obviously doesn't work and neither does the phone number. So, who cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment