Saturday, February 25, 2012

Does anyone know what's the new phone number to call to find out time? I know I can look it up, but...?

does anyone know what's the new phone number to call to find out time? It use to be (area-code)-767-abcd where abcd can be any number. that service is no longer available. I can get the time by googling, but just thought I'd like to have it. Thanks.Does anyone know what's the new phone number to call to find out time? I know I can look it up, but...?
Almost ALL time numbers have been discontinued.!! There are just too many ways to get the time. Cell phones, DVD's, VHS machines, atomic clocks, news TV channels, (that display time at the bottom of screen). The only exact time number I know of is the GOV'T atomic time (in GMT) in Fort Collins, CO. (Not toll free.) 1-303-499-7111

No comments:

Post a Comment